How To Access Offline POS Billing Software
Once you created or add new system for offline package, then you have to follow some steps to access it.
Step to access offline package:
- At first generate the file in online POS setting.
- After you generate the file you have to download the file, by clicking in it.
- Once you download the file, Copy this into a new folder and move this into “HTDocs” directory located under the “XAMMP” folder on your C: drive.
- Generate the zip file and extracting it.
- To access the extracting file download XAMPP (version 3.2.2).
- Its a open source you can download it
- After extracting the file, open XAMPP to start the module Apache and MySQL and don’t close the file.
- Open a new browser on your desktop and enter “localhost” into the address bar.
- The browser will show a list of files stored under the “HTDocs” folder on your computer.
- Select the extracted file in the list under the “HTDocs”.
- Now it will install all the requirements needed for this offline POS automatically.
- Just install with one click.
- After completing this process the data will synchronize from online.
- Once you have done it successfully, you can use the offline POS software.
- The login page will display on the screen.
- Type the user name and password to log in.