How To Access
Dashboard → Settings →Offline POS Setting.
In this, you can generate a offline package for a new system. You can also edit the sync time and check the status of offline package in your existing system.
Created Date: Offline system created date and time.
System Name: Name of offline system that you gave while create.
Mac id: System id . This will come once you installed the offline packages in new system.
Store Name: Name of the store that you installed the offline package.
Last SYNC: This will display the date and time that last sync happened with offline system.
How to create offline package:
- Click on Add New System which is present on top right corner.This will open the pop-up window
- Enter the System Name and choose the store that you want to use this package. Click on Create.
- Now you will see the status as Generate File for added system. Click on it. This will generate a download file.
- Once it generate successfully, you will see the status as Download A File . Clicking on it will download the offline package file(zip file).
How to install offline package:
Before installing this package, your system should have XAMPP and run it . If Xampp is not installed, please follow the steps how to install it. Once it done, follow the below steps to install this package.
- Extract the downloaded file and keep all extracted files in single folder.
- Copy this folder into “HTDocs” directory located under the “XAMMP” folder on your C: drive. The file path is “C:\xampp\htdocs” for yours.
- Open up Mozilla Firefox browser on your desktop and enter “localhost” into the address bar. The browser will show a list of files stored under the “HTDocs” folder on your computer. Click on the file that you stored extracted files.
- Now it will install all the requirements needed for this offline pos automatically.
- Once it done successfully, you can use the offline pos software.